Hi, I'm Shalvah. I build software stuff.🐱💻
👉 Psst...I'm currently making a course on API documentation. If you're a dev, I think you'd like it.
Some products I've built:
- #TwitterThrowback—see what you've tweeted on any day in the past.
- @RemindMe_OfThis, Twitter bot to easily set reminders.
- @this_vid, Twitter bot to easily download videos from Tweets.
- Tentacle—a single email a week containing new content from all the blogs you follow.
I also work on open-source a lot. Here's some stuff I've done recently:
- Scribe, the best tool (no kidding!) to automatically generate friendly API documentation from your Laravel codebase.
- I'm making a Node.js version too!
- twittersignin: Implement sign in with Twitter in Node.js AND keep your sanity, at the same time.
- twitter-error-handler: Properly handle error responses from by the Twitter API (Node.js).
- Strive: Automatically try different approaches until you get a result.
I've compiled a few lists...
- Low-cost, high-quality tools for people building products on a budget.
- Software you can get for free as a student.