Hi, I'm Shalvah. I build software stuff.🐱💻
Some products I've built:
- #TwitterThrowback—see what you've tweeted on any day in the past.
- @RemindMe_OfThis, Twitter bot to easily set reminders.
- @this_vid, Twitter bot to easily download videos from Tweets.
- Tentacle—a single email a week containing new content from all the blogs you follow.
I also work on open-source a lot. Here's some stuff I've done recently:
- Scribe, the best tool (no kidding!) to automatically generate friendly API documentation from your Laravel codebase.
- Pastel—generate pretty HTML documentation from Markdown.
- Clara—simple, pretty console output for PHP CLI apps.
- Burns—application event management library for Node.js
- twittersignin: Implement sign in with Twitter in Node.js AND keep your sanity, at the same time.
- twitter-error-handler: Properly handle error responses from by the Twitter API (Node.js).
- Strive: Automatically try different approaches until you get a result.
- ype: Small library for runtime type assertions in Node.js
- Ensure: Enforce business requirements in PHP using a clean alternative syntax
- elastic-stack-starter-kit : Elastic Stack components + web apps to help you get started.
And I've compiled a few lists:
- Low-cost, high-quality tools for people building products on a budget.
- Software you can get for free as a student.
If you love my work, and you can afford it, please consider sponsoring me. Thanks!🙌